Apply for Investment
We back ambitious organisations and leaders who improve the lives of people living in poverty in the Arab world, particularly those working to economically empower women and improve children’s education.
At Alfanar, we look for investees that share our values and meet the following criteria:
- are entrepreneurial in spirit and drive
- work to improve lives in deprived communities, especially women and children
- want to significantly grow their social impact
- have a vision of how to become financially sustainable through income generation
- are open to receiving strategy support and organisational capacity-building
Successful applicants can expect to receive up to £500,000 in investment (over a 4 year period), plus technical assistance.
If you are a social entrepreneur who meets the above criteria and would like to apply for investment, please complete the Investment Application document below and forward it to us at email@example.com.
Please note that shortlisting of candidates for this call for proposals will take place between June 13th and July 8th, 2016. The application deadline for this call for proposals is June 12th, 2016.
We only work with organisations that are registered.